Friday, August 21, 2009

Still Swinging

We are about to pull out of Pulaski, NY headed for Niagara Falls. Seems like we've been trying to catch back up to schedule from Day 1, and we've had our share of delays to add to a schedule that was agressive to begin with.

We've made a lot of adjustments along the way, and skipped a few things we had planned to see, but that's how these things sometimes work. I get the feeling we're being tested, but we're still getting back up and swinging!

Chance for rain today is 60%, and chance of bike trouble continuing I put at about 50%. But we're leaving with optimism, and if everything goes OK, we should still be in our posh suite by early afternoon. If you are the type that prays, you might want to think of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment